11.25.2014

The Loveliest of All Gatsby Weddings

Share:
Earlier this month, that sister-friend I told you about before got married! I had the rare treat of being involved in the planning process throughout, whether it was just getting updates on what was going on, or actually going to cake tastings (I excelled at this task) and dress fittings. Everything went off without a hitch and was more beautiful and fun than I imagined. I'm honored I got to be a part of the celebration.

The professional pictures haven't been posted yet, except for a teaser. But, I can tell you that I'm sure they'll be stunning because their engagement photos were gorgeous and the photographers are amazing. Until then, I can share some amateur pictures that I took and/or found via the wedding hashtag on Instagram (#AllaGustavo if you want to see more).

The awesome invitations. They came wrapped in a green velvet ribbon with a jeweled closure. Swoon. (Photo from @taylorandhov on Instagram)
The bride getting her hair done. Yes, that's a cloud of hairspray. #necessary

An example of one of the tables at the reception. The tablecloths were embellished and everything was so gorgeous! (Photo from @taylorandhov on Instagram)
More decor! (Photo from @taylorandhov on Instagram)
Table cards attached to mini champagne. Right up my alley. (Photo from @taylorandhov on Instagram)
That's just a little taste of the beautiful party. The music was amazing too! Dancing isn't generally my favorite, but the music was too good to not dance to. There was a 10-minute Michael Jackson dance party, just to paint you a picture. 

It was so great to see all the planning and mental pictures come to life even greater than imagined. Mazel tov, Alla and Gustavo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment