2.23.2015

Mani Monday #1: Roses

Share:

Happy Monday, friends! Mondays are hard. I struggle to get out of bed (more so than usual) and it seems to take me forever to fully "wake up" and start my day. So I think a great way to make Mondays a little happier is to start a Mani Mondays feature! I love a good alliteration, even if it isn't the most original, and I love nail polish. So, here we go!

As for the name of this post, I know my nails don't have roses on them, but that's what I think of when I see red and pink paired together. That, and Valentine's Day. I opted for this combination right after Valentine's Day, mostly because I still had the light pink color on loan and wanted to use it again since it's such a great shade.

The deep red shade ("Ilga") is from my very first Julep Maven beauty box, which I received as a gift from a friend. I hadn't used Julep polish ever prior to a couple weeks ago, but I am beyond impressed by it. This manicure has lasted a full week so far and it barely looks worn on the edges. I've never had that happen before.

I'm looking forward to testing out some other Julep colors soon. In the meantime, stay tuned for Mani Monday No. 2 next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment