3.13.2015

7 Desserts for St. Patrick's Day

Share:

St. Paddy's Day is coming up next week! I'm not usually a big celebrator of this holiday -- I'll be impressed if I to remember to wear green -- but I love a good opportunity to be festive! There are so many ways to take part in St. Patrick's Day, from crafts to costumes to treats. I decided to go the treats route and compiled 7 St. Patrick's Day treats that you can make for your celebration.

1. Green Velvet Cheesecake
Any dessert that includes cheesecake is an automatic winner in my book.



2. St. Patrick's Day Pudding Dessert
I picked this one 25% because it's on theme and 75% because of the mini trifle dishes. Those are adorable!



3. Rice Krispie Treats with Lucky Charms Marshmallows
These are really cute and festive! Plus, Rice Krispie Treats are so easy to make.



4. Thin Mint Truffles
Also a great way to use those girl scout cookies you probably bought too many of. (I'm kidding. There's no such thing as buying too many thin mints.)



5. Peek-a-Boo St. Patrick's Day Pound Cake
A cute and festive twist on a classic dessert.



6. Leprechaun Hat S'Mores
These are a treat and a decoration!



7. Irish Cream Hot Fudge Cupcakes
This one may not be green, but it's certainly St. Paddy's Day-appropriate. And the mini bottles of Baileys are delightful.


No comments:

Post a Comment