3.23.2015

Mani Monday #5: Lady Luster

Share:



This week's mani is fancier than usual, and it was done by Lindsay from Shrimp Salad Circus using her at-home gel manicure kit (and her ability to freehand French tips). This was my second experience using an at-home gel kit, and I think I like it. These Sally Hansen colors look and feel like salon gel polish, and if you don't pick at your nail polish like I do, I think it'll last just as long, too.

My only hesitation in buying my own kit is that I've spent so long acquiring my epic nail polish collection and I can't fathom the idea of starting over with gel colors. But if I can keep this polish on for more than a week, I might reconsider my stance.

As an aside, "Lady Luster" is a fantastic nail polish name, and just an overall great phrase. You'd be surprised how often I've managed to fit it into conversations over the past few days. Make your Monday a little more exciting and try to use "lady luster" in a work conversation. If anything, you'll entertain yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment