3.02.2015

Mani Monday #2: Pop of Pink

Share:

What better way to kick off the week than with a bright pop of pink? I decided it's too soon to go full neon with my nails considering there's still snow on the ground, and I wanted to test out my new dark grey shade from Zoya, so this is the compromise I came up with!

I really like Zoya nail polish. If you haven't tried the brand out yet, I recommend it. Their polish is toxin-free, and they also run some pretty great promotions from time to time that make it very affordable. I've had a hard time finding a dark grey shade that I really like, but this one is pretty good. I'm not convinced it's "the one" (yeah, I take my nail polish seriously), but it's a solid contender. If you have other dark grey recommendations, send them my way please!

No comments:

Post a Comment