4.10.2015

Succulent Garden Inspiration

Share:


Photo via a pair & a spare

I've been really into plants recently. I'm probably the most surprised by this than anyone considering I've killed every plant I've ever had. I had a blue orchid and basically murdered it (unintentionally, I swear), but my dad was able to bring it back to life. It's white now and way prettier than ever. I had a geranium (named Gerry) and he's no longer alive either.

But I think I can do better now! I recently bought a fern (named Fern) and I'm determined to keep her alive. Meet Fern:


Now I really want to branch out into succulents. I've been looking at pictures online of all the different ways to arrange them, and I'm feeling very inspired. I bought several succulents earlier this week, and a pot to plant them in, so now I just have to do it. Until then, here are some of the arrangements I found online that really spoke to me.











No comments:

Post a Comment