6.18.2015

What I'm Watching #6: Murder in the First

Share:

Murder in the First may be one of the lesser known shows I watch, at least based on conversations I've had with people. It's on TNT, which isn't necessarily a channel I think about when I think of original programming. A friend told me about it last year when it started -- she's a big Taye Diggs fan, so this show was right up her alley.

We've established I love a good cop drama, and that's what this show is. Instead of focusing on a new crime each week, each season follows one major case. This season's crime is a school bus shooting that claimed a lot of victims. It's definitely not a light-hearted show, but it's a good show. I recommend checking it out if you have some time.

The second season just started, and while I always recommend starting with season 1 of any show, it's not necessary in this case. You can follow everything perfectly fine if you start with this season. If you already watch the show, let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment