7.15.2015

All the pretty flowers

Share:


I really like flowers, you guys. They're just really pretty. I wish I could have a garden of beautiful flowers, but keeping plants alive isn't really my strong suit.

I've gone on some walks around my parents' neighborhood with my dad this spring/summer -- not nearly as often as I probably should, but that's a separate conversation. On these walks, my dad and I are always stopping and taking pictures. For me, it's usually of pretty flowers; for my dad, it's usually of the buildings and houses.

I was looking through my pictures recently and found several from a recent walk and wanted to share them with you. If you're having a challenging week like I am (again, a separate conversation), maybe these will make you smile.

And if you're interested in some of the cool pictures my dad has, check him out on Instagram.








No comments:

Post a Comment