7.13.2015

Mani Monday #17: Bold

Share:

You guys, I am obsessed with these colors. I can't even pretend to be cool about it, I basically want to wear them all the time. I bought these along with a really interesting green (which is bound to appear here in the future) and couldn't wait to try them. Of course, the timing wasn't great because I had a work trip and felt that bold blues and purples may not be the most appropriate nail colors.

When I was finally able to test the new colors, I couldn't decide where to start. I opted for 9 blue nails and 1 purple nail because that felt like the obvious solution, right? :) This picture doesn't even do the colors justice. I love them so much! The only downside is the blue really stained my nails (even though I used a base coat). If I didn't love it so much, I would say it's not worth it, but it totally is.

No comments:

Post a Comment