7.20.2015

Mani Monday #18: Crazy Mosaic of Colors

Share:

This week's mani is a little out of control, and I love it. After being inspired by a recent Julep picture on Instagram, Lindsay created this geometric masterpiece on my nails. The best part is, it's not even nail polish! She used various acrylic paints and voila -- multicolored neon nails. (Also, yes. I am cradling a pineapple statue like a baby. It felt right in the moment and I stand by it.)



Hand-painting this design is certainly not a quick manicure option, but it looks awesome. I clearly went in a bright direction, but I bet it would look awesome with deep colors and maybe a pop of sparkle or metallic. I'll revisit that idea in the fall.

Meanwhile, here I am being silly with a cactus.



Thanks to Lindsay for also taking awesome pictures of the finished mani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment