8.07.2015

7 Drink Ideas for Your Next BBQ

Share:

It's August, which means summer will be over before you know it. Depending where you live, kids may already be back in school. I'll be honest, I don't mind the end of summer because it means fall is coming, and fall is my favorite.

But even though I welcome fall, I know people are trying to get their BBQ on while there's still time. On a recent Pinterest bender, I came across a few summer drink recipes that sounded particularly yummy. If you're planning your own end-of-summer BBQ, or even if you're just attending one, these drinks will probably be a hit.



Wine Smoothie | White Lights on Wednesday
Fun fact about me: I love frozen drinks. I drink them way too fast, but I love them nonetheless. This one sounds particularly yummy, and it's super simple. Frozen fruit, white white & a blender -- boom, you're done.


Star Spangled Sangria | Simply Swider
Sangria with a patriotic angle. Perfect for Labor Day.


Strawberry Margarita Punch | The Cookie Rookie
Margaritas are probably the official drink of summer, or at least that's what Pinterest wants me to think. I usually opt for frozen regular margaritas, but this strawberry on-the-rocks version intrigued me.


Raspberry Peach Lemonade | Damn Delicious
Another fun fact about me: I love peaches. And lemons. I'm indifferent on raspberries, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad. This is a non-alcoholic drink option, so your entire family could partake in its deliciousness.


Cherry Limeade | The Idea Room
Cherries and limes are also on my list of favorite things. I'm curious about this drink because it uses maraschino cherries instead of regular ones. I'm not usually a maraschino cherry fan, but I would still give this drink a shot.


Raspberry Peach Iced Tea Lemonade | Baker by Nature
As the name suggests, there's a lot happening in this drink. Iced tea lemonades in general are always delicious, and adding some fruit to them gives it a more summery feel. This recipe uses premade iced tea, but you could certainly brew your own instead.


Spiked Raspberry Sweet Tea | The Cookie Rookie
I'm quite fond of sweet tea (likely the result of having a southern mother), so any drink that includes it in the ingredients immediately gets my attention.

If you have other summer drink recipes you love, please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment