8.10.2015

Mani Monday #20: Orange Sparkles

Share:

We've probably discussed this already, but I definitely go through nail polish phases. Sometimes I'm all about creme colors, other times I want all the sparkles my nails can handle. Sometimes I want light, neutral shades, other times I want the most obnoxiously loud colors.

Lately I've been all about the cremes and neutrals, so I was surprised when I saw this bright, sparkly color and couldn't wait to try it. It reminds me of the Zoya Pixie Dust shades in terms of the texture. Some sparkly colors tend to immediately chip or peel, but this one (and the Pixie Dust collection) are in it for the long haul.

I got more compliments than I expected on this color. It's perfect for summer (but that's not to say I won't rock it in the dead of winter), and it happened to match perfectly with a very colorful maxi dress I wore the other day. #win.

No comments:

Post a Comment