11.25.2015

2015 Holiday Gift Guide

Share:


The holidays are upon us! If you're on top of your game, you've probably already started (or finished) your shopping. If you're like me, you haven't started.

I've been compiling some things that stuck out to me as I think about what I want and what I think my friends and family will like. I'm sharing some of those things with you in my crude attempt at a holiday gift guide! I warn you, this list skews quite female. And by skews, I mean it's almost entirely female-oriented. Sorry, I can't help you with the men in your life.

If you have some great gift ideas to share, please send them my way! I welcome more ideas and inspiration!








Kate Spade Goreski Glasses Ring
How cute is this ring? It's so random, quirky and adorable! And an added bonus: There's a matching bangle!



BaubleBar Jumbo Cabaret Tassel Pendant
Tassels are everywhere these days, and I'm loving it. And I'm still really into long necklaces, so this one really spoke to me. I recommend it for the tassel lovers in your life.



Pineapple Printable Wall Art
For someone looking to expand (or start) their gallery wall or jazz up their office space, I love this printable. This seller, WhereisAlex, has tons of cute options.



Erin Condren LifePlanner
I had this planner a couple years ago and LOVED it. I know lots of people are all about their Google Calendar, but I love planners and keeping organized with pen and paper. This one is extra fun and perfect for someone who loves to stay organized. (PS There are tons of different cover designs if this one isn't for you).



Custom Number Ring
I love numbers. No idea why, I just do. A number ring might seem random to some, but I think it's fantastic. You can choose your friend/love one's lucky number, birthday, a special number between the two of you...really anything.



Thank You Cards ~  1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Remember how I was saying I'm really into greeting cards these days? Thank you cards can certainly fall under that. For stationary fans, or that person who has to send a lot of thank-yous, this could make a cute little gift.



Kate Spade Thin Hinge Bangle
Another piece of jewelry, I know. But this bangle is really cute. I love the simplicity of it, yet it still has some sparkle.




Acrylic Bed Tray
This lap desk is perfection. It's a perfect gift for that person who works on their laptop in bed or on the couch (ahem, like me).



Kate Spade Glitter Bug Stacy
More Kate Spade and more sparkles. Who doesn't want to keep their money in something glittery?



Keurig K250 2.0 Brewing System
For that coffee lover in your life, this could be perfect. I also love that it comes in so many fun colors.



Kate Spade Gallery Drive Kerr Wristlet
This is a cute wristlet for a fan of polka dots (such as myself).





Fitbit Charge HR
It's possible that everyone already has a Fitbit, but in case you know someone who's into fitness and doesn't have a tracker, this could be a good one. While it's a bit bigger than the Flex, this one tells you the time, tracks your heart rate, and tells you the floors you've climbed.



Kate Spade Things We Love Tote
I don't know what it is about this tote, but I love it. Actually, it's probably the cute doodles.


2 comments:

  1. These are so fun! That planner cover <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that planner cover too [heart eyes emoji]

      Delete