11.06.2015

8 Festive Desserts for Thanksgiving

Share:


I'm having a hard time accepting that it's November. Probably because it's been in the 70s for the last few days, and that's more April than November.

But it is, in fact, November, and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. While I won't actually be preparing food since I'm going to my parents' house (and my mom is significantly better at preparing the food than I could ever be), I still find myself drooling over Thanksgiving-themed desserts.

I compiled a list of some of the particularly festive desserts I found to help inspire your Turkey Day baking activities. If you've seen other Thanksgiving-inspired desserts, send them my way!


Fall Apple Pie by Family Feedbag
Apple pie is always tasty, and this one has the bonus of being pretty and colorful.


Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispies Treats  by Just a Taste
I love rice krispies treats and I love pie. This merges two of my loves.


Mini Caramel Apples by My Litter
I'm drawn to this because I've always enjoyed caramel apples but I never get them because they're impossible to eat. This seems significantly less challenging and just as delicious.


Mini Pumpkin Pies by Home is Where the Boat Is
These are so much cuter than the mini pies I've made before. Definitely a great way to step up your pumpkin pie game.


Fall Leaves Rice Krispie Treats by Two Sisters Crafting
More rice krispies!


Cream Cheese-Filled Pumpkin Bread by Averie Cooks
I don't usually go for pumpkin flavored treats (except pumpkin pie), but this one looks tasty. And I've made some Averie Cooks cookies and they're spectacular, so I assume this will be too.


Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies by Tatertots & Jello
I love a good cookie, and these look really elegant (as elegant as cookies can look, I suppose).


Cocoa Krispies Turkey Drumsticks by Mommysavers
These speak for themselves. I bet the kids at your Thanksgiving table will love these.


No comments:

Post a Comment